2 cups (14 oz) ground beef
2 tbsp minced garlic
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cooking wine
½ tsp soy sauce
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ cup flour
½ cup Korean breadcrumbs
1. In a bowl, combine the beef and all of the ingredients for the beef. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
2. Take a spoon of beef, and make a small ball.
3. On a plate, prepare the flour. Prepare ½ cup of bread crumbs and 1 mixed egg.
4. Cover the meat balls with the flour, and then cover the meat balls with the mixed egg. Finally, cover them with bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry the meat balls until they become golden brown.